Bay Super Nannies is always looking for great full time nannies, in SF or the Peninsula (or close by).
If you love children, have great references, and want to make a difference in the lives of a family, please see the below requirements and then apply!
(As always, there is no fee for nannies to apply or be placed)-
- Minimum of three years of professional, paid child care experience
- At least two excellent and verifiable child care references (more even better!)
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Proof of legally being able to work (such as Social Security card, work permit, passport, etc.)
- US Drivers License or DMV Identification card
- Most jobs require a car (some SF jobs do not)
- Clean criminal and DMV record
- Can commit to a job for at least one year
During the placement process, you will undergo (all items paid for by BSN and/or hiring family, not the nanny):
- complete criminal background check (all counties/states), and
- DMV driving record check, provide car registration and current insurance (if applicable)
- Social Security trace,
- fingerprinting criminal background check with Trustline
- and updating Child/Infant CPR, negative TB test, T-dap vaccine for jobs with newborns/babies, etc. if needed.